понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

css boxes tutorial







AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This weekend went by faster than anything. My whole life seems to be flying by at a light speed pace.
Only 6 or 7 weeks left in this semester, hallalooya
Iapos;ve been watching to moon every night, I like to stand in the light of it, I�like to stare at the moon long enough so my eyes unfocus and all I�can see is a ball of light and a red ring floating around it. The moon seems to always be in tune with my emotions, my schedule...
On thursday night my Mom and I�went to tattered cover and drank tea and ate their empanadas until Robert Greer had this book talk downstairs--mom has a crush on him and once cut his hair
he was handsome indeed, with a relaxing voice and a confident manner...
Then I went over to Zebapos;s and Gabbieapos;s and we went to Paulapos;s house, just another night in a house full of drunk people and loud music, I met a cute boy who had this smile that curled up often and he kept absentmindedly touching my hair. But then Big Bear was just sitting across from me, still as a stone looking like a mean guy. Iapos;m so glad that I am not hanging out with him anymore, itapos;s just not me. Heapos;s this guy that I�met maybe four weeks ago, we instantly started talking and hanging around eachother, I�was wearing his leather jacket that could have fit Hagrid. Heapos;s this biker dude, except with a sweet face and a low rumbling voice. I�really liked him, and the next weekend he took me on a ride on his bike up into the mountains. I lost my favorite amazing silver bracelet, and he gave me his dirty chain bracelet in return. But then, the next weekend, everything went to shit. His room mate went off on this terrible tangent about him, all his bad shit and what a lazy worthless guy he is. Even though I�know I should judge people for myself, I�couldnapos;t help but judge him then and there. He wasnapos;t attractive afterall, he needs alcohol to be talkative and Iapos;m tired of dumbing my conversations down for guys, I�want to talk about something engaging. I need a boy, particularly one that goes to my school. So he has this big crush on me now and I just keep denying him, and all of his friends keep pestering me about it, why donapos;t I like big b? heapos;s such a great guy, you should give him a chance. Sorry, but Iapos;m looking for Edward, Ian, Jacob, Jared...........
argh.
I have high expectations, yet all the males I�get involved with never really meet those expectations, which makes it complicated...how do I end up doing that?
someone has been sending sick pictures to the art department with hands coming out of vaginas and shit
they keep sending them every week--so pat finally called the security. Oh the drama

Iapos;ve been writing this journal all day-its just taken me this long to write anything because thereapos;s so many distractions-rescheduling appointments for a sick teacher, writing the correct addresses on mail, distributing the gargantuous amount of mail, bouncing in my chair, searching for anything twilight related, smiling and talking, answering the never ending ringing phone, my lunch hour doesnapos;t feel long enough.
I love the teachers here, they are my favorite people of all.




cotton eye joe rednex download, css boxes tutorial, css boxes examples, css boxes borders, css boxes.



Комментариев нет: