пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

daily calorie recommendation




Last night I went to bed depressed. Staying at Meghanapos;s was not such a good night, but I didnapos;t feel like biking home after complaining about everything I currently hate about my life for two hours. So I went to sleep angry/depressed. I woke up angry/depressed. So I was pretty much depressed from 11 PM to 10 AM. Then I climbed a tree. For a while everything was better. Then I had to go to class, where I hardly payed attention, which sucks because I really want to understand Hume. But after class I went back to the tree. I scraped up my arms trying to get back up the tree. They look so hardcore now. The left elbow is missing a lot of skin and the right forearm is a little swollen. Itapos;s so cool. But anyway, I couldnapos;t get up the tree myself for various reasons, but I got a boost from a friend and then sat in the tree for like an hour. I didnapos;t go to sociology because I felt like sitting in a tree was a better thing for me to do. While I was in the tree people gave me three types of reactions. Either they would walk by, I would wave at them, and they would smile and wave back. Sometimes there were cooler people who would actually talk to me a little bit. And the third type of reaction was a look as though I was the most insane person ever. I really liked all of the reactions. Then I went to work where I got two bullseyes. That is when you get people to get a redcard (the target credit card). This is a pretty big deal for somebody who isnapos;t a cashier. Itapos;s actually a pretty big deal for anybody. Pretty much Iapos;m awesome. So because of the bullseyes I got a magnetic chess board and a candy bar. I like that I get rewards for doing my job. Meghan brought me dinner at work. Which made me really happy, and not just because I literally hadnapos;t eaten anything all day. Then when I got home a package from my mom was waiting for me in my room filled with a giant thing of cinnamon (my favorite spice), reeses, some vegan apple granola bar thing, and new underwear. One pair is stripey, one has fish and guns on it, and one has croquet mallets and balls on it. The croquet ones are by far my favorite. I LOVE CROQUET
But now I have a paper to write. I donapos;t want to. But after that itapos;s the weekend and I have plans with people to get super stoned on Friday to celebrate my friend getting off of probation. And Saturday Iapos;m calling in for work, making cupcakes, and going to Vox Feminista. And Sunday Iapos;m making brunch at the Cat followed by Young Republicans. It has the makings for an awesome weekend.

download linux operating system for free, daily calorie recommendation, daily calorie needs for women, daily calorie needs for men, daily calorie needs chart.



Комментариев нет: