суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

exe+dll




My chief criterium for a couch is: Is it good for napping on?

Seriously, thatapos;s all I really want in a couch. Our old one was pretty good in that regard, except that the cushions would slip a bit and Iapos;d start to fall into a crack at the back.

I have tried out our new couch and it passes with flying colors. This is teh awesome.

I have not taken a nap on the couch since Aug 25th or before.


Also in the news: I raked a bunch of yard today, about as much yard as we had at the last house. Made some big piles of leaves. Sadly, thereapos;s (a) at least as much yard still to go, and (b) itapos;s the more leafier half. Thereapos;s also a lot of acorns, and as I rake they tend to concentrate in a big almost blanket of acorns. Itapos;s really apos;roll-yapos; to step on them when theyapos;re all ganged up like that. So, I am now convinced, especially after listening to Fox news in CC when at the gym, that acorns are dangerous. How they knew that acorns could be so dangerous and why they think to tell everyone, well... I, for one, appreciate their efforts as Iapos;ve been careful not to fall down.

Kismet is out shopping with a friend an I get the house. Itapos;s a weird state of affairs. Iapos;m okay with it.
exe+dll, exe+viewer, exe.com, exe.com virus.



Комментариев нет: